What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Analysis cookies: Are those cookies that when correctly used by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of how the users utilize the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve our offer of products or services.
The application that we use to obtain and analyze the browsing information is: Google Analytics:
https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/ and www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
This application has been developed by Google and provides us with the analysis service of the audience of our page. This company can use this data to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies. You can learn those other uses from the indicated links.
This tool does not obtain data concerning the names or surnames of the users or of their postal address. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the social network where our news is published, the city to which the IP address of the users is assigned, the number of users that visit us, the frequency and repetition of the visits, the visit time, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
EXPIRY DATE: 1 week
PURPOSE: Developer's own cookie
We use this information to improve our website, detect new needs and evaluate the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to our users.
How to disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser installed on your computer.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult the Microsoft Support or the browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult the Mozilla Support or the browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult the Google Support or the browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult the Apple Support or the browser Help.
What happens if cookies are disabled?
Some features of the services will be disabled, such as staying logged in, receiving information directed to their location or viewing some videos.